Black & Shepard is the specialist for medication management and automation
Black and Shepard was founded by Udo Schwarz and Marco Schäfer in October 2014. They bundle more than ten years of experience in project management, process development, service and sales of pouch packaging systems and other automation and integration products related to medication safety.
As an all-in-one provider, Black & Shepard also offers you products for drug distribution, patient care and material storage.
The company is located geographically between Cologne and Frankfurt, with a direct connection to the A3. In the Bavarian capital Munich is a branch office.
The customer base includes pharmacies, clinics, blister centres, nursing facilities, nursing services and care providers. The small local pharmacy is advised and looked after just as well as large blister centres or specialist clinics.
Our promise to you
"With our new Prime Compact pouch packaging systems, we offer you the latest innovations and high-quality pouch packaging systems with the smallest footprint. Rely on us as a regional partner who maintains an intensive relationship with the Prime Compact. The goal is to be close to the market and to introduce ideas and new process flows directly into the products.
Our "Medication Safety" line from Wiegand equally supports the processes in hospitals, old-age and care centres and in outpatient care and is of high quality."
What does Black & Shepard offer?
- Competent consultancy and newest automation from a single company
- A comprehensive consultation on the subject of medication safety and integrated automation
- Taking over your project management and developing a solution for all your needs
- Prime Compact pouch packaging systems
- Deblistering devices and inspections systems
- Fluidose – The first liquid blistering system in Germany
- AutoInventory – Fully Automated, Balance-Based Storage Systems
- Distribution trolleys – for rent and purchase
- Products for medication safety (blister boxes, dispenser, pill crusher, etc.)
- Hybrid software according to 6R-Method, supported by pouch packaging systems and electronic Station cabinets
- Service and maintenance for various pouch packaging systems